Mercedes Benz Apple CarPlay Activation
Looking to activate Apple CarPlay in your Mercedes-Benz? Look no further than our expert coding solution.
Compatible with most Mercedes-Benz models with NTG5s1, NTG5s2, NTG5s5 systems installed, it is possible to activate factory Apple CarPlay for most January 2017+ Models. We offer both remote coding sessions or activation directly at our office.
- With our solution, you can safely use your mobile phone while driving, allowing you to integrate calls, text, music, and apps like Google Maps, Waze, Spotify, Apple Music, and more into your Mercedes’ head unit.
For Remote Activation the following is needed:
- A Windows 10 or 11 laptop with the firewall and antivirus turned off.
- Team Viewer software installed.
- A stable internet connection.
- We will provide a Mercedes-Benz coding cable for remote coding sessions
Please note that for in-person activation, you must come to our location and your car must have two USB ports, one of which has a phone symbol printed(see image). Also, your car must be running at least Mercedes NTG 5.5 to be compatible with our solution. While our solution works on 98% of occasions, there is a 2% chance that your car won’t be compatible. In such cases, we will return the balance minus a 15% fee for the cost of the diagnostic.
Our experts are also well-versed in activating CarPlay for BMWs, VW cars, Range Rover and Medza. With our customer-friendly support, fast and easy activation, and after-sale support, you can trust us to deliver a seamless integration of your mobile phone with your car’s head unit.
Yes, you can with our Carplay multimedia solution
Yes it is possible however you will need to set up a windows VM to do this. Unfortunately we cannot assist in doing this.